Thursday, January 20, 2011

-->> Protecting My Grandma, Fighting the Vultures part 3

Lost??? Read the posts before:
Post #1
Protecting my Grandma, Fighting the Vultures http://t.co/jZGTZg4
Post #2 Grandma & Marriage Update
http://t.co/zbg0wgw






Oh Boy and the drama Continues.......Finally set Grandma into her New Asst. Living Pad. It looks like all will be good - lots of activities, lots of New Friends, Lots of Visiting Friends & Family, lots of care 24/7 -etc, etc.....I am going to go there 2visit Grandma a lot!!
However The Vultures are not letting up - still causing chaos!!
The Younger Daughter/My Aunt sent her Sister & Husband (who has been caring for Grandma for over the past 20years) an attorney letter threatening to sue them - she 'Claims' that her Mother/My Grandmother was moved from the hospital without her knowledge. That is a flat out lie - I was there at the hospital & saw & heard the FULL Communication between everyone there on what was happening & that Grandma was getting moved.
WTF?? Why is she causing so much Trouble?? She is even spreading lies to all of Grandmother`s Friends & Family that she wanted to move in with Grandma and take care of her - That is a lie!!! Besides, actions Speak louder than words, if she REALLY Wanted to care for grandma, she would have stepped in to do so a very long time ago. She is a lot of talk, but not much for action.......unless you count Negative unhelpful action!!
Then, my Dad tells my Aunt, Uncle & Cousin who have been caring for grandma, to keep receipts and have Grandma reimbursed us for our expenses, like gas in our Car.......WTF??
They are acting like we have Kennedy or Rockefeller Money, but we don`t.....they are fighting over a few bucks.....however it still doesn`t make it right if we had more money, but Come On!!!!
I guess every family has these type of Vultures, I have seen them before when my Mom died, but they still surprise & disgust me.
The Story continues.....I will keep you Posted.
oxox, Stacy

No comments: