Sunday, January 2, 2011

-->> Protecting my Grandma, Fighting the Vultures!

I am fighting Vultures right now. My 90 year old grandma is very sick and a few so-called family Members are circling over her head with their Claws out. They have already stolen things from her house while she has been sick, they have forced her into her bank and tried to make her sign over her will, as well as many other sickening antics.

1st let me set up the story. It is sort of a long story, but I will try to break it down for you. My Grandma & Grandpa raised me ever since I was 2years Old. They are my Father`s Parents. My Mom & Dad divorced before I was 2years old. My Dad is an evil criminal and a Woman & Child abuser. My Dad was married before, had 2 boys. He left his 1st wife because she gave him 2 boys. He told my Mom if I was a born a boy that he would leave. She left anyway due to his abusive nature. My Mom had some problems, so my grandparents stepped in and took care of me. Later, my mom offered to take me back, but I decided to stay with my grandparents. My Mom would take me during the summers, she would spend every other weekend with me and she bought me braces and whatever else I needed. She did the best she could and I love and respect her for that.
My Dad re-married soon after the divorce from my mother. Luckily his Now wife had a baby Girl, however 2years after she was born, he got another Son. He was not happy, however this wife did not leave him despite the severe abuse that she & their son took.
I can write a book about the abuse & criminal activity of my father. Actually his 3 sons could write a better book. I was lucky that I was born a girl and was taken away from my father. I only know about it, I was never a victim of it, at least from my memory.
My grandparents, my father`s parents took care of me my whole life. They raised me.
Like I said earlier, My mom did what she could. I spent Every Summer with her as every other weekend. My Mom would also take care of me, buy my braces and whatever I needed with the limited income she had. My Dad who is mega rich due to his criminal ways did not spend a dime on raising me. It was all on my grandparents & Mom. My Dad would promise to give something to his parents, my Grandparents who raised me, but he broke every promise. My Dad would love to brag about his wealth. He would come around only to show off his new Corvette, Jaguar, Cadillac or Rolls Royce.
My Grandfather & Mom died in the early 1990`s. My Grandma was Alone. She & my grandfather were married really young, back in 1935. She was 15 & he was 19 years old. They were married over 50 years. They were so in love. I Only saw them fight once and that one time was nothing. They had the best marriage. I may have had a frugal Strict life, but it was loving, Nurturing, solid and good. I was very lucky to have them in my life.
My grandmother never learned to drive. Grandpa, her husband was her life. It took her a long time to adjust being alone. We were worried about grandma for awhile. My grandmother is very strong. After awhile, she started a friendship with the other widows in the neighborhood. They would all come to grandma`s house for Coffee, Snacks & to gossip. They would take her out to church, shopping or out to eat.
Grandma used to always cook from scratch and wear old clothes, even though she had a closet full of new clothes. When Grandpa died, she pierced her ears, she started wearing her new clothes, she stopped cooking from scratch, she started buying & eating frozen food. She loved going out to restaurants with her friends.
After a few years, a lot of her widow friends started to die off, only a few remain. The ones that do still come around are getting to old to drive my grandma anywhere. My Aunt (my grandmother`s 1st born) and her Husband (my Uncle), who live close by, now drives grandma to go grocery shopping, out to eat, to the doctors, does household chores for her, cares for her or whatever needs to be done. My Aunt & Uncle have been doing this more and more as years go by ever since my Grandfather Passed. My Grandmother has 3 children, however her 1st born is the only one who stepped up to the plate and took care of grandma even though they have medical issues of their own. I guess it helps that they live close by and grandma does not like to be away from her house or far from it at all.
My Grandmother is now over 90years old. She is getting more frail. The Doctor gives her pain killers that really affect her. My grandma is losing a lot of weight and she has a low tolerance to any drug, so she gets fuzzy under medication and it scares her. She is also getting sick more. Right now at this moment she is really sick. My grandma is staying at my Aunt & Uncle`s house, they are caring for her. My Cousin (My Aunt`s Daughter) from Texas is here visiting and helping take care of grandma right now. I am going to take time off and go down there and help out & stay with grandma as well.
As time goes on I am finding out some family drama that is going on. It seems that there a few Family Members that are Vultures, hovering over Grandma with their Claws Out. Things are 'disappearing' from Grandma`s house. Mail is disappearing from Grandma`s house while she is sick & staying at Aunt & Uncles house.
The worst thing I have found out is that a few months ago when my grandmother was not so sick, My Dad, His Wife and My Other Aunt (my grandmother`s youngest born) told my grandmother that they were going to take her to lunch. Instead they took her to the bank and demanded to see grandma`s will. For some reason they think that Grandma is giving her money to other family members besides them, which is not the case, but that is what they think because they feel it 'suspicious' that my Aunt & Uncle help grandma out so much. My Grandma was very confused why they took her to the bank. They caused such a ruckus that the bank had to throw them out.
Somehow during this whole incident at the bank, They got to see her will and they somehow got their name on her account. The way we found this out is that The Bank Manager thought this was suspicious and called my Aunt & Uncle about it. My Aunt & Uncle are usually the ones who drive her everywhere, so the bank knows that they are the true care givers to grandma. It took about $25,000 to clear things up and get grandma`s account back to the way it was. I am still unclear why it took so much money to correct grandma`s bank account, but that is what they said.
I am so mad at my Dad, his wife & my Other Aunt. How dare they scare grandma like that. How dare they force her to open her Bank account. How dare they even ask about her will!!! That Money is grandma`s money, Grandpa earned that money and gave it to grandma, it is her money to do what she wants with it. She can give all her money to her dead cat that is buried in her back yard as far as I'm concerned, I am beyond pissed off!!
When the bank account got changed back in the care of grandma by my Aunt & Uncle who is caring for her, my Dad & Other Aunt was upset. My Dad was so upset that he went to visit my grandmother, but not to see her. He demanded that she write him a Check for $8000- to pay him back for some home improvement he did for her years ago. What the nerve he has!!! He just did that to so he can get money out of her, his own mother, how shame full!!
There is so much more to the story that I have not mentioned, wow, soooo much more.....and it is not over yet, so the story continues. However my Cousin from Texas is here visiting & caring for grandma at my Aunt & Uncle`s house. I was there on New years Day and I will be there on Tuesday as well as any other day they need me. Me and my cousin are going to go by Grandma`s house and check on it. We are on patrol. No way am I going to let anyone take advantage of my grandmother!!!

1 comment:

thesh00ter said...

This is t1ewis baby doll

i just want u to know i'll be praying for your grandmother and her plight. also praying for you for strength to deal with this foolishness. i'm so sorry you have to go through this. it's bad enough we fear for our lives day by day, but to deal with things like this in our own family, or own flesh and blood, it's just too much. when i look at you and hear u speak, i can't tell your a person that endured a lot and maintains a positive attitude. your a encouragement to me, really. so i just want u to know u have my back and my support in dealing with your plight. i love you and you keep doing your thing baby.