Sunday, January 30, 2011

Protecting My Grandma from the Vultures... Update

(For The Full-Story go to: http://romantictorture.blogspot.com/2011/01/protecting-my-grandma-fighting-vultures.html)

My Good Aunt & Uncle is on top of things. In fact, they are...I forget the correct word....but I think it is Executive Guardians? The Evil Aunt already got her attorney grandson to issue papers to my good aunt & uncle trying to sue for petty things, but My Good Aunt & Uncle assures me that there is no way that the Evil Aunt can win anything. So that is why this Evil Aunt likes to talk smack, tell grandma/her mom wild stories to make grandma feel 'sorry' for her, so Grandma gives her stuff. What is sad is a few of the family members & Grandma`s best friend of over 40yrs are believing the lies that the Evil Aunt is spewing and helping her out by telling grandma stuff like that she is going home, that is cost a lot of money for her being at this asst. living place, that strange men come into her room, that she will get hit on head if she wears anything nice & other Stories that grandma Believes & making it harder for us to care for Grandma......because we have to tell & try to convince grandma that those stories are untrue.
*sigh*

No comments: