Friday, January 28, 2011

Still Fighting The Vultures.......

(Lost? Read the Full Blog here-> http://romantictorture.blogspot.com/2011/01/protecting-my-grandma-fighting-vultures.html )

I went to see Grandma yesterday. I bought & brought her More Supplies for her room. Paper Towels, Paper Towel Holder, Menthol Gel for her Nose, Stuffed Animals to tie down Help/Nurse Strings, Calendars, Lotion, Trash Cans, Trash Bags, Shoes, Pants, Photos, Frames, Deodorant, Lip Balm, Snacks, Etc.

I finally asked her what really happened to her Earrings. Grandma admitted that she gave them to my Evil Aunt. My Grandma said she didn`t want to get hit on the head for her Earrings.
It seems that Grandma thinks someone will hurt her & Steal them. Grandma is coming up with a lot of weird fears lately. I found out that my Evil Aunt/Her Youngest daughter calls her every day and tells her Grand Stories that seem to scare Grandma.
I tried to give grandma some good looking costume Jewelry but grandma refused, stating that she might get hurt because they will 'think' her jewelry is real.
Grandma also commented that if she is paying so much for that living asst place, she might as well pay us grand kids to live with her. My Grandma also says she is scared of the strange man that comes into her room at night. That 'Strange Man' is the male Night Nurse, who checks on all the residents on a nightly bases. I had to re-assure grandma that a male or female nurse is a good thing, they are there to make sure you are okay, it is their job. Grandma is not getting these stories from us, she MUST be getting these wild scary stories from my Evil Aunt. I really want to replace the 'A' in Aunt to the Letter 'C' for this Aunt!!

Grandma`s Good Girlfriend of over 40 years has been visiting Grandma. It is so cute to see them together, they really are ornery together, I love it! However, What is sad is that my Evil Aunt has been calling Grandma`s closest Friend of 40 years and now Grandma`s friend is rude to us when ever we are around and talks highly of my Evil Aunt to grandma. It looks like my evil Aunt got her claws into my Grandma`s friend and Grandma`s Friend is Believing the 'Words' that my Evil Aunt is telling her though the Phone. *Sigh*
I am really getting tired of people believing WORDS instead of coming around and looking at everyone`s action and who is REALLY doing what. My Biggest pet-peeve is when Actions do not Match the Words!!!
Stay Tuned.......

No comments: