Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Evil Grave Robbing Aunt`s Grand Kids come to her Defense

(Forward: Lost?? Read Then These Blogs 1st: Post #1 Protecting my Grandma, Fighting the Vultures http://t.co/jZGTZg4
Post #2 Grandma & Marriage Update
http://t.co/zbg0wgw
Post #3 http://stacyburkewords.blogspot.com/2011/01/stacy-diary-fighting-vultures-life.html )

*My Evil Aunt Grand Son (who is an
Attorney) Emailed me this: WHY DO YOU CONCERN YOURSELF WITH GRANDMA'S POSSESSIONS RATHER THAN HER HAPPINESS AND WELL-BEING. PERHAPS IT BEST TO FOSTER FAMILY RELATIONS OVER THE SAKE OF A $200.00 PAIR OF EARRINGS . . .

*Evil Aunt Grand Daughter Emailed Me this: I agree. A lot of people are saying things on both sides but you don't see us plastering all over Facebook the evil things we've heard. We are a family and we really should be overcoming this petty he said/ she said bullshit for the sake of Grandma Mary's health. That's the important thing isn't it? Family and health.

*My Response: Granted IF it was just 'Hear Say' I would not - BUT I KNOW 1ST HAND!! OH BOY HAPPINESS IS WHAT IM ALL ABOUT -IT IS OTHER WHO IS INTO THE POSSESSIONS....IM NOT THE GRAVE ROBBER.....I AM CHANGING HER DIAPERS & BRUSHING HER HAIR!
IT IS WAAAAY MORE THAN EARRING.....I DOUBT YOU KNOW IT ALL!
I WILL TELL THE WORLD....HELL....I WILL WRITE A BOOK!!
YESS.....HEALTH.....THATS WHAT I AM SAYING.....I AM THERE 3DAYS A WEEK IF NOT MORE.....I SEE WAAAAY MORE.....WORDS MEAN NOTHING.....ACTIONS SPEAK VOLUMES......I SEE THE ACTIONS OF ALL.......WORDS AND 'HEAR SAY' DO NOT MATTER.
Ladies & Gents, Those were the grand kids from my Evil Aunt - I am not Mad at them, they are Believing & Defending what she is telling them, I am sorry you had to be a witness to that.....now Back to Scheduled Programming!!!!

To bad that they are just 'Hearing' what is going on and Not going to visit Grandma & see for themselves.....like I do 3-4 times a week....after all, one lives closer to Grandma than I do....but Like I said.....they are just defending the 'WORDS' Of Their Grandma aka: My Evil Aunt.....I cannot get mad at them.....I would do the same......but then again....NOT.....I would go Visit & see if the Words Matched the Actions myself!

No comments: