Monday, November 22, 2010

Stacy Burke: My Day so Far this Monday Morning

4th Month & My Sinuses are still worse as ever. Another Night without Sleep due to clogged Sinuses not being able to Breath at all. No Relief even though I take all the Meds the doctor gave me, I take all the over the counter Meds that they make, I even get up in the middle of the night to Neti Pot my nose, I use the Breath Right Strips..... you name it, I have done it with no relief in sight. It is time for me to go find ANOTHER Nose Doctor, this doctor I have now is a Quack....I know I have a bad Sinus infection, I need Antibotics. Maybe tomorrow I will call around to find new Doctor.....however I doubt I can get an appointment before Thanksgiving......until then, I just gotta deal with it.
It is Nov. 22nd 9:30 Monday Morning and I already have the Turkey in the Oven, Mash Potatoes already Done, Green Bean Casserole almost time to come out of Oven......Just now sat down starting to quicky check a few emails before I go for Jog, Die my Hair, Shower, Finish Cooking and Hopefully have time to go through ALL my Emails & update a few things on my websites before my friend Slamm comes over to help me transfer Files to my External Hard Drive, shoot a few Photos & Video for my sites. Hopefully we will be done filming before 5pm -because l gotta get stuff ready for the LBC Wack Pack get here at 6pm for our Weekly Monday Night Dinners I host. They usually come, bring beer & watch Football while I serve them and Tinker on my Computer.
Ah yes.....and this is how I spend a Day Off.....Haha!!
oxox, Stacy

No comments: