Monday, November 15, 2010

a Message from Tom Leykis Himself!!

Tom Leykis here.
Thanks so much for the email and other support I’ve been getting lately from people like you. As you may have read, we have announced a return date for The Tom Leykis Show of April 2, 2012. Where, when, and how you will be able to hear us will be announced in time. You can keep up with any details at http://www.newnormalnetwork.com.
Our newest project is taking of as you read this. Through The New Normal, I have created a new music format for the office called Your Office Companion. It is in no way like my radio show. This one you can turn on in the office and your boss will love it. If you are looking for music you can listen to in the office, we are kicking off with 10,000 songs in a row. Who needs a radio station? Click here and it will start to play immediately: http://www.yourofficecompanion.com. Please give it a try and, at the very least, the women in your office will thank you. It may even be good for your business.
Drop me a line and let me know what you think.
I try to drop you a line only when something new is happening. Thanks again for all the support.

No comments: