Saturday, November 6, 2010

Calling Out Democrats to Come Have Happy Hour with Me!

I was just wondering if there is anyone here that are local to Long Beach California? My hubby has a bunch of friends (now my friends) that we hang with. They are very Right Wing - no biggy -but I get attacked or brought into a debate alot -mainly by protest. I can hold my own and do most of the time.....but it can get tiring and it causes a few fights within the group & my hubby. Sometimes I gotta just walk away -but then Im alone. I have a few friends that feel the same as I do polically, but they all are not around. I was just hoping that next time me & my hubby are out at our local pub that I can find some people that are on my side of the political arena that I can talk to while they bark among themselves. If you do live in Long Beach, Please, you are most welcomed to pop by Murphy`s Pub on 2nd Street in Belmont Shore ( http://MurphysLongBeach.com )-connected to the Belmont Athletic Club -that`s our usual hang out, especially on a Friday Night. It would be refreshing conversation!
Thank you!!
oxox, Stacy

No comments: