Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Functional/Dysfunctional Valentine!


A Valentine Facebook Letter from my Friend Jeanette to her Hubby Jimmy:
Jimmy and I have been together for 23 years and this year will be our 20th Anniversary..and your all invited to the party this Halloween! We have the most Functional/Dysfunctional relationship I know of..The ultimate Sid and Nancy..Love/Hate romance. He drives me crazy when hes around and I'm lost without him..We met when we were 14 and he said "nice flat top hair cut" and that was it til 6 years later he drunk called me and said "hey you wanna hang out and *&% til something better comes along"..I said "OK" and we've been together ever since. Make sure you all tell him I wrote this when you see him too!!! LMFAO!!

My Reply:
I love this too- just like me and Roy -OMG -we really get into it sometimes -Dunno how I still have my wedding rings -I threw them at him soooo many times -but I always find them -even in the street -umm- is the world trying 2 tell me something? HAHA! Hey -glad 2 know there are other couples like us -and glad 2 know that you guys been 2gether so long with the same passion - shows me that me & Roy are gonna be okay!

My Summary:
Sometimes Firey Love/Hate Relationship work. I am getting better on Curbing some of the un-necessary drama/tantrums......but all in all -this makes me think that sometimes it works -just as long as the love, understanding & respect out-weighs anything bad.
Yes, Roy & I have our ups & downs and we are still learning alot about each other and our weaknesses - but all in all -we love, understand & respect each other very much. We really are a perfect match. I cannot think of anyone else being my husband and anyone else who is 100% on board with me & visa-versa.
So.....Cheers & Here`s to Love!!

** Happy Valentine`s Day! **

No comments: