Saturday, January 12, 2013

Narcissistic systems expect us to be secret keepers. Why? They're SHAME BASED.

Narcissistic systems expect us to be secret keepers. Why? They're SHAME BASED.

If a narcissist was really up to any good, they'd not have so much to hide. Once free from a narcissist's grip, a target has a LOT to tell.

1. We know their image is a fake - and can expose the real person
2. We know that the "nice guy/girl" routine is really just a cover
for an abusive monster
3. We know their world and identity is built on a shaky foundation

These secrets we've witnessed, stands to upset their apple cart, their way of life and methods of manipulation are able to be brought down, exposed and altered by us, when we speak up. They are KEENLY aware of this- so they launch out in a smear campaign of LIES to discredit us, before we discredit them with the truth.

I always told the ex narcissist that abused me, "You stop LYING about me, and Ill stop telling the truth about you."

He couldn't find it in his narcissistic self to 'honor' that truth - so I continue to tell everyone I meet the real story behind the narcissist's facade.

Works for me!

No comments: