I am responsible for Paying for 1/2 of the Bills of the Household as well as all the Household Duties +Plus... not complaining - I love it - just setting it straight.... speaking up for myself......making it known.... that I Hold My Own....
My Minimum Monthly Bills:
1. Gas in Car
2. Groceries (My Husband gives me $50- a week - I pay for the Rest)
3. Avon Bills (Shipping, Supplies etc)
4. Cable/Internet Bill
5. Sparkletts Water
6. My Webmaster
7. My Web Host
8. 2 Cell Phone Bills (for Both me & Roy)
9. Car Insurance
10. Electric Bill
11. Domains Renew (I have about 70 domains)
12. Car Registation (divided to monthly amount)
13. Business Mail Box Rental (divided to monthly fee)
My Husbands Minimum Monthly Bills:
2. Medical Bills
1. Driving at least 2 hours a day taking Hubby to & From Work.
2. Driving Hubby to Doctor Appt. & to where ever he wants/needs to go.
4. All Cleaning (Dishes, House, Car, Pets etc)
5. Grocery Shopping.
1. Taking Out Trash
2. Fixing things if Broke.
2. Web Master/Design
4. Avon Lady
5. Web Sales
1. Business Consultant
I do not go to Salons
I do not go Shopping for Clothes
I clip Coupons & Always buy stuff on sale
I cut & Color My Own Hair
I do my Own Nails
I never ask to go out for dinner
I try to save money every chance I get.
I do not Pay for a Gym - I run on Beach & Workout at Home.