1.The Pike @ Rainbow Harbor http://www.thepikeatlongbeach.com/ @ThePike_LB
Rollercoasters, Hooters, Gameworks, Like a Big Fair plus Shopping Mall on the Water!
2. Shoreline Village http://www.shorelinevillage.com/ @ShorelineVillag
Food, Grub, Art, Bars, Merry-go-Round, Seafood, Boats, etc.
3. Queen Mary http://www.queenmary.com/ @TheQueenMary
A BIG Boat, Fine Dining, Bar on top of Deck, Kids Stuff, Tours, Shops, Hotel.
4. Chucks Coffee Shop http://TinyUrl.com/ChucksLB
The Best Breakfast EVER! FYI: They Close @ 3pm SHARP & Cash ONLY!
5. Belmont Brewing Company http://www.belmontbrewing.com/
Home Brew. Food on the Water - tell them I said 'Hi' - I used to work there - they called me by my neckname: Kat
6. Murphy`s Pub http://murphyslongbeach.com/ home of the @LBCWackPack
Cute Pub on 2nd st. in Belmont Shore - Roy & I go here alot - Home of The LBC Wack Pack as seen on E! 'The Girls Next Door'
....Keep Checking this post because I may add more to it ....Long Beach is a Really Big & Fun Town!! oxox, Stacy