Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy being a Computer Geek

Been Sooooo busy....on the computer!!! I have been updating, upgrading, downloading, uploading, Linking, Fixing, Mixing, Creating.....you name it. I have soooo many websites and I am upgrading them ALL....adding sooooooooooooooo much New & Improved content on all.....keeping them all current & Frequently Updated. Almost done....however - I really will NEVER be Done....but it took me a week and every hour of the day getting all my websites to the standard I want.
I am trying to Organize & Post ALL my links up at http://www.fetishchick.com/ -that way everything is easy to find.
I Love to hear feedback so when you have some time please go and check out all my links and tell me what you think. You can either leave a comment on here or email me @ Stacy@StacyBurke.com
Oh and P.S. There is a LOT more New Updates to come......soooo....Stay Tuned!!
oxox Stacy

No comments: