Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Indeed!

I am Very Thankful this year for so much. I have a great life. I have a wonderful, loving, fun Husband -I live in a great friendly Neighborhood -I live on the Beach where it seems like a combo of Mayberry & Hawaii -I get to see the Sun rise over the Bay and Set on the Beach -My Gym is the Beach -I have 3 loving Kitty cats who give me so much love & are like my kids -I got an Army of wonderful friends that mean the world to me -I get to cook, care for & entertain my Friends and Family -I have a loving Family -I make a living doing what I love to do -I live in the best Country ever -I love our President -I am in good health -I am not in debt -I appreciate everything I have -Life is Good -Love to you all -You are like my Family as well - Happy Thanksgiving!!
oxox, Stacy

No comments: